Past Chiefs of the Kalingo Territory
The following is a list of Chiefs of the Kalinago Territory from 1800 to the present.
- Chief Petit Francois – Served during the first half of the 19th century
- Chief (Popot) Wakanik – served in the middle half of the 19th century
- Chief Joseph – Served during the period 1850-1875
- Chief Brunie – Served during the period 1875-1900
- Chief Auguiste – Served during the period when the Carib Reserve was officially established by the British Government.
- Chief Jules Benjamin Corriette 1916-1926
- Chief Thomas Jolly John – Before disposed by the British Colonial Government 1926-1930.
Between 1930 and 1953 the office of the Chief was suspended by the British Colonial Government due to the 1930 Carib War.
- Chief Simon John – For six months 1930
- Chief Whitney Frederick 1953-1959
- Chief Jermandois Francis 1959-1972
- Chief Masclem Frederick 1972-1975
- Chief Faustulus Frederick 1975-1979
- Chief Irvince Auguiste 1984-1994
- Chief Hilary Frederick 1994-1999
- Chief Garnette Joseph 1999-2004
- Chief Charles Williams 2004-2009
- Chief Garnet Joseph 2009 to present